- Preparation: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
SMOKED SALMON FRIED BEE HOON
- 50g Blessing Fish Smoked Salmon Flakes
- 150g Boiled Bee Hoon
- 10ml Vegetable Oil
- 5g Garlic – peeled and chopped
- 1 Egg – beaten
- 10g Carrots – slightly square cut
- 10g Cabbage – chopped
- 10g Mustard Green – chopped
- 5g Celery – roughly chopped
- 10ml Oyster Sauce
- 2ml Sesame Oil
- 5ml Salty Soy Sauce
- 5ml Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper – sufficiently
- Place a pan on heat with vegetable oil. Stir fry egg and set aside.
- Saute garlic until fragrant, add the vegetables and seasonings.
- Add the fry egg and bee hon, stir well.
- Add Blessing Fish Smoked Salmon Flakes, celery and mixed all as well and ready to serve.