- Preparation: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
SMOKED SALMON LEMPER
- 150g Smoked Salmon Flakes
- 250g Sticky Rice – soak in 2 hours, cleanse
- 200ml Coconut Milk
- 50ml Water
- 5g Salt
- Bay Leaf, Pandan Leaf and Lime Leaf – 1 pc/each
- 1 Lemongrass – mashed
- 15ml Vegetable Oil
- 10g Garlic
- 5g Red Onion
- 3g Candlenut
- 15ml Coconut Milk
- Pepper, Salt, Sugar – sufficiently
- Lime Leaf and Bay
- Banana Leaf for wrapping
- Mixed up sticky rice, coconut milk, water, salt, bay leaf,
pandan leaf, lime leaf, and lemongrass into rice cooker.
- Once the sticky rice cooked, clean the leaves from sticky rice.
- Grind garlic, red onion, and candlenut, saute with vegetable oil,
add with 15ml coconut milk, pepper, salt and sugar sufficiently.
- Pour it into a bowl and mixed up with Blessing Fish Smoked Salmon Flakes.
- Prepare a pan, wrap it with oiled plastic wrap/banana leaf, partially flatten the sticky rice.
Put the smoked salmon flakes on top and covered with sticky rice on the top of it
while gently pressing.
- Sliced as you liked with an oiled knife.
- Wrap it with banana leaf, grilled it a moment in a pan until fragrant.
- Ready to serve!