- Preparation: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
SMOKED SALMON DUMPLINGS
- 30g Blessing Fish Smoked Salmon Flakes
- 2 pcs Dumplings Wrappers
- 5g Garlic – finely chopped
- 20g Chicken Meat – finely chopped
- 10g Shrimp – peeled and finely chopped
- 5g Tapioca Flour
- 1 pc Egg – egg whites
- 2g Oyster Sauce
- 2ml Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Soy
- Salt, Sugar and Pepper – sufficiently
- Mixed all the ingredients for dumplings filling; garlic, chicken meat,
shrimp, tapioca flour, egg whites, oyster sauce, sesame oil, soy, salt,
sugar, and pepper, mix it well.
- To assemble the dumplings, use your forefinger and thumb to form
a “O” then use that as a “hole” into which you stuff the filling.
Add roughly 1 heaping tablespoon of filling to the center of a
dumpling wrapper. Repeat with the remaining fillings and wrappers.
- Steam the dumplings for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve it chili or tomato sauce.