- Preparation: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
SMOKED SALMON SANDWICH
- 50g Blessing Fish Smoked Salmon Flakes
- 1 pc Jumbo Croissant
- 15g Honey Mayo Mustard
- 10g Mixed Lettuce
- 15g Tomatoes – sliced
- 15g Red, Yellow and Green – sliced
- 15g Apple – sliced
- 10g Onion – sliced
- 30g Avocado – sliced
- 15g Cucumber – sliced
- 30g Cheese Spread
- 15ml Whipped Cream
- 15ml Olive Oil
- ½ pc Lime – squeezed
- Salt and pepper – sufficiently
- Sliced croissant into halved.
- Mixed olive oil with squeezed lime, salt and pepper. Mixed it with lettuces.
- Mixed cheese spread with whipped cream.
- Spread honey mayo mustard on the sliced side of croissant.
- On one of the slices croissant, spread some mixed cream cheese evenly over the entire thing.
Layer with vegetables, fruits, lettuces, and smoked salmon flakes. Top with another slice of croissant.
- Ready to serve!