- Preparation: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4
SMOKED SALMON SAUTEED SNAPS
- 50g Blessing Fish Smoked Salmon Flakes
- 15ml Vegetable Oil
- 5g Garlic – sliced
- 150g Snap – sideways sliced, boiled in minutes
- 20g Bean Sprouts
- 10ml Oyster Sauce
- 5ml Fish Sauce
- Salt and Pepper – sufficiently
- Place a pan on heat with vegetable oil.
- Saute garlic, snap, bean sprouts until fragrant.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, salt and pepper, stir well.
- Add Blessing Fish Smoked Salmon, saute in while and ready to serve.